Personal Chef Service
- Tired of trying to think about “What’s for dinner!?”
- Don’t forget the allergies or picky eaters you need to accommodate…
- And now you have to go shop, prep and cook it and hope everyone eats it!
- Ugh, then there is the clean-up!
Picture this, “You arrive home, your refrigerator is stocked with 3 to 5 fully prepared meals complete with heating instructions, READY TO EAT and ENJOY! AND we accommodate all allergies and dietary restrictions.
This weekly/ bi-weekly in-home service is a major time saver and is perfect for busy families that desire nutritious meals but have no time to plan, shop or cook.
Learn more about Personal Chef Service
Turn meal prep from a chore into a party!
- Spending your Sundays prepping food for the week? (or wish you had!)
- Need fresh ideas for healthy dinners?
- Struggling with allergy restrictions and acceptable substitutions?
- Want to learn tips and techniques to make meal prep more efficient?
- Looking for something fun to do with your friends?
Collect a group of friends, choose one of your kitchens to host in and together, in a party like atmosphere, we will have fun learning and preparing up to a week’s worth of meals and/ or snacks to take home.
Children’s Birthday Parties
- Looking for a unique birthday party experience?
- Does your child like to cook or bake?
- We practice basic cooking and baking skills
- Kids eat their creations
- Allergies?? We got it covered! We accommodate all allergies!!!
Make your child’s birthday special by hosting an interactive cooking experience at your house led by Sabine’s Cuisine. With a degree in education and a passion for healthy cooking, Chef Sabine and Chef Keary ensure that your child’s party will be an enjoyable, well structured culinary adventure that he/she will never forget.
It is without reservation that I recommend Sabine. She cooked in my parents home twice a week after my mother received a serious medical diagnosis. Her meals were healthy and full of flavor. Also, her presence in our home during a difficult time was so incredibly helpful. She was flexible, kind and immensely skilled. We worked together over email each week and she made meals and snacks and stocked my parents refrigerator based off recommendations and my mother’s restrictions. She was a true bright spot, that allowed my family to eat incredibly well!